Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March..and you should be here in May!!

I woke up this morning (after sleeping for at least a 4 hour stretch) and was like OH WOW it's March and we will have you in May! After not finishing my test last night until 11:58 - due by 12 (nothing like procrastination) ...I didn't think I would be excited this morning...but actually thinking about you getting here helped me get through the day. This was a big weekend. We got your baby bed and Derrick put it up yesterday. It's so beautiful... and he hung window treatments in your room. It's actually beginning to look like a nursery! When I get the bedding..I will post pictures. I can already tell the downside to this month is going to be work clothes. I've just about acquired a decent amount of dress clothes for work and I go to get ready today and nothing seems to fit all over again. The upside is your 4D is Wednesday...I can't wait! Just to see you again..will be so exciting. I just pray that you are healthy and growing like expected. Will update after appointment this week. 12 Weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment