Wednesday, March 3, 2010

4D Ultrasound!

What an exciting morning! Anniston is doing great! She's so little! We were able to get a great video and some great pictures. Derrick & my mom went along for the big event. We finally found out why she doesn't kick me very hard yet....one she's so small, but the tech said I have an anterior placenta - basically she's hiding out underneath the placenta and with some babies it's opposite so you can feel them more. The sweetest thing happened (and I could feel it too) ...she was about to wrap up our session when Anniston got the hiccups. It looked kind of painful, but it was still sweet. We just stared at the screen! What a blessing- to watch your baby on the screen for over 30 minutes! Today, her heartbeat was 149. I posted a couple of pics for everyone to enjoy. She's still playing with her feet! How sweet!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! I love the 4-D. It is so hard to tell but I can look back at Hannah Claire's and really tell it is her. Technology is such a blessing. We can't wait to meet sweet Anniston!

    ReplyDelete