Sunday, March 21, 2010

Derrick's Birthday & Nine More Weeks

I'll start with the good- Happy Birthday to Derrick! We celebrated his birthday over the weekend! It was bitter sweet Friday night because we were talking birthdays and goodbyes with Nick leaving for training. Bella & Anna Kate came along ...our two precious nieces ...so that was fun! On Saturday morning, we had a birthday pancake breakfast and it was so sweet. We took Anna Kate for breakfast in town and she dressed as a princess (wore the crown, earrings, rings, necklace...the whole nine yards!) Too cute! Overall, I think Derrick enjoyed his birthday and ice cream cake (yes Bruster's made his cake- not me).

As for the pregnancy, I guess I couldn't stay feeling good for long. I have some major swelling going on in my hands and feet and I cannot sleep- ugh! I know she'll be worth the pain, but this is definitely not fun. Things are really strange..My BP has dropped significantly and oddly enough so has my temp...I guess it's better for it to be low than high. At church this morning, I thought I was about to faint so I'm thinking possible anemia again...who knows. I'm counting down the days! I'm so excited for next Sunday...my family and friends are hosting the Hackleburg shower...I can't wait! Also, Anniston is finally moving around more!

No comments:

Post a Comment