Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hackleburg Baby Shower!

Our baby shower in Hackleburg was so much fun. Thank you to all my friends and family who helped host it!!! Anniston received so many precious things and we are so thankful! I am 32 weeks and have another check up tomorrow... I can't imagine getting any larger at this point, but I'm scared that I will. My baby belly gets in the way. I was loading the dishwasher a few minutes ago, and when I leaned over it pushed me back up! Oh my, this is getting out of control. After my doctor's appointment last week, I have felt much better. I go back tomorrow and hopefully the whole anemia thing has gotten better. We are getting so ready for her to be here. Derrick has put together the pack and play and swing and her nursery is finally looking like a nursery! She still isn't very active, but I do feel her occassionally. I'm starting to get curious about the whole birthing thing. I really think I've blocked it out of my mind to ease my nerves, but I'm definitely curious. Please pray for us...as I hear daily...our lives are about to change! I just pray that she is growing and getting more healthy everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better!!! Oh, the joy that awaits you just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete