Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a cold week...brrrr. Snow comes as often as rain these days. I'm so ready for Spring! Anniston now has bedding ordered. I'm so excited- one more thing off the list. I will post a picture ...it's adorable! Between the cold and being pregnant, we've been catching lots of movies. Dear John and Valentine's Day are great chick flicks. Derrick is showing his romantic side this weekend and planned a great date last night and I have my first pregnancy massage today! What a great weekend:) Later I will hopefully post some pics of Bella's visit today. Last night, I had a crazy dream (the first one about Anniston) ...she was here and everything was going great (although she was extremely small) and then I forgot and left her somewhere. Of course I woke Derrick up and he said that I would never do that and I went back to sleep. I'm truly going crazy. lol. As for Anniston, she's getting bigger. I go to the doctor this week and can't wait to hear her little heartbeat again! My doctor's are beginning to notice the big belly...I get the most random comments. Men just have so much trouble with their words! I get things like...You're looking great and a bit rounder....Do you have fluid retention- I think you're face is swollen? Do you miss working out? What's you're workout plan after the baby? I mean it's mostly in your belly...I guess. I should start a quote book! I'm so thankful for our Presidents...I couldn't be happier about being off work Monday!

Anniston, Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I know that you already are so loved! To my sweet husband (that occassionally reads your blog) Love you too! To my brother, Happy Birthday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment