Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Baby Shower!!!

My sweet friends...Amanda, Tiffany, and Tracy had us a baby shower for my friends and co-workers in Madison/Birmingham this weekend. It was so much fun! Anniston is already so loved. She is ready to go on her first boating trip with her adorable new swimsuits! I didn't even know they made clothes this cute for a baby... She was showered with some really great gifts. I am posting a few pics from Saturday!

As for the doctor visit update, we went back on Friday and she is coming right along. I'm now on two week visits and Tuesday I'll be 30 weeks! My swelling has increased, and the doctor says I have to put my feet up more. That's somewhat difficult to do when I'm always running around, but I plan to start trying or I may have to go up another shoe size!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I'm so sad I couldn't make it. All of the girl stuff is so sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope to see you soon! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete