Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hospital Stay..Getting Anxious!

Wow! I can't believe that it's here! Anniston will most likely be born tomorrow! As I lay here in the hospital bed, I think about the past ten months. God has blessed us so much. I remember a time when I was unsure if we would even have a baby. We are so excited as to what lies ahead. To think, the next time I post...She should be here!!! I can't believe we will be parents. As Derrick sits here beside me, I must say I'm also thankful for a wonderful husband. I realize I may be a bit emotional today, but who wouldn't??? To all of you who are lifting all three of us up in prayer tonight- Thank you. I better go...Dilated to three and they've just started my IV. Maybe this will be shorter than anticipated!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for the two of you! What an amazing journey that is about to begin for you & Derrick! Will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete