Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Making progress- 38 weeks!

Last night I was about to go to bed when I started feeling really bad...I had pain, but it was more like consistent pressure. Thankfully, my doctor's appointment was today and he said I was making progress! I am 50% effaced and sorry to be so graphic, but he could tell she was head down and much lower than my last visit. Another words, I have hope it won't be long! While the appointment was exciting...of course there was drama. The doctor asked me to lay on my back for 40 minutes for fetal heart monitoring. That didn't go well. I began to faint- who at 38 weeks pregnant can stay on their back that long with no meds anyway?? Of course, I recovered and all is well. I celebrated by treating myself to a lengthy hair appointment. lol. The tour at our last birthing class yesterday was lots of fun! It seemed so real for both of us...especially looking at the newborns and knowing that Anniston will be there in days! Hopefully, I will be posting pics of our new addition very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment