Tuesday, May 18, 2010

39 Weeks & Counting

I have all new respect for all the women out there who carried their child way too long! I've heard people tell me before...I didn't have my baby until 41 weeks and I never gave it much thought. I will from now on! Sorry mom- I know you were 42 weeks. I've told God that I am ready when he is, but my patience is definitely running thin. I did get to see my sweet child on the ultrasound today and she looked as if she didn't have room to budge:( Her estimated weight is now 7lbs 8ounces. I guess she's just not ready to enter the world. I know God is preparing me for no sleep because I haven't gotten two consecutive hours this entire week. Enough complaining...but I'm super uncomfortable. Thanks to everyone for your prayers. Anna Kate, my niece, called me last night and said, "Risa is that baby ever coming out?" I just had to laugh at that point...because some days I'm not so sure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment