Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Anniston Ray!


On May 26th, Anniston Ray Tice finally came! She weighed 7lbs and 6ounces and was 19inches long. Of course, we think she's absolutely perfect! After 26 hours at the hospital, we were so exhausted. Her first pics are posted on Huntsville Hospital's website under Baby photos. The past two weeks seem like a blur for the most part, but fortunately we've had lots of family and visitors. As Derrick says, there's no way you can't believe in God after watching the birth of your child.

2 comments:

  1. Marisa, she is absolutely precious! I hope you are doing well and getting as much sleep at possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this picture! She is so beautiful and I had the best time holding her this week! I love watching her little facial expressions as she sleeps! It makes me so excited for Cooper to get here! I'm looking forward to many fun times with our babies!! Love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete