Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Thanksgiving fun!

I probably need to apologize to you because I took you on your first crazy after Thanksgiving shopping trip! After standing in the Best Buy line from 4a.m. until 5a.m., I began to wonder if you were frozen inside me...lol. Mom and I had fun, but I didn't last long. Unfortunately, I did get repayment for going on that trip with a cold and sore throat. Thanksgiving was fun, but like most we had too much to eat (and too many sweets). We go to the doctor tomorrow, but I'm told no ultrasound again...ugh! I really need to see you! Hopefully, December 23rd will get here soon. I think the nausea has let up some. I don't feel as sick when I wake up in the morning...just a bit sick in the evening and right before bed. We have 15 weeks down this week! I'm so excited. Derrick has been taking all his National Guard/hunting things out of your future room. He needs a new man room! Your room is nearly empty, but not for long. We are getting exciting about Christmas time around here! We have so much to be thankful for this year. Hopefully, I will at least get to hear your heartbeat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment