Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas, Birthday, and Catching Up!

First of all, I'm so excited that we're off work for vacation! I had a great Birthday yesterday...Derrick and I spent the weekend in Nashville. While at the Opryland Hotel, he surprised me by giving me diamond earrings:) Yes, he did really good! He did mention that we would need to save my first diamonds ...in case we have a little girl:) too sweet. I can't believe I'm 27 already..time flies. I've promised to post pics online of the baby bump and I plan to do so on Wednesday when we can add the new ultrasound pics.

I'm not looking forward to wrapping all day...you make it a little uncomfortable to wrap. So I can feel you occassionally, but not near as much as I would like. Hopefully, that will come very soon. I'm anxious and excited about Wednesday's Dr.'s appointment. We may know if you are a boy or girl in two days...I can't wait!!! I know I'm not supposed to be eating for two...just a few hundred calories extra a day, but you are making me want to eat too much.
Christmas will be very busy. We have Christmas Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday! Lastly, I just want to say a special Happy Birthday to Jesus. We thank you for all of our blessings this year and look forward to celebrating Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment