Thursday, November 12, 2009

12 Week Appointment

Heard your heartbeat again!! 165 this time...Sad I didn't get to see you though:( I'm supposed to find out if you're a boy or girl the week of Christmas- What a great present. Okay, I have to mention that Alabama is playing for the SEC championship! How exciting..Derrick thought you may want to know that. Big drama today- the swine flu vaccine...So the doctor walks in during my appointment and says here's your HINI vaccine. I had no time to research the topic or anything. I know that it is recommended, but I do not like the idea of taking it at all. For one thing, I heard it had mercury in it- which I shouldn't have. I mean ...I've never even taken a flu shot, I can't believe I let them talk me in to this. Oh well, I will pray everything will be fine. I'm so exciting the first trimester is nearly over. I can't wait to feel better. Nite Nite.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! We are so excited for you guys! Another little Bama fan on the way! I'm excited to keep up with Baby Tice through the blog. It is so much fun to go back and see old posts of when I was pregnant. It really is a great way for family & friends to keep up and for Mommy to document the baby's life. It goes by so fast, enjoy it! Roll Tide!!!

    ReplyDelete