Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby Going To Texas

I can't believe it's already been 11 weeks...okay so maybe I can. Wednesday you will take your first airplane flight. We're going to Dallas for work! I'm a little uneasy about taking you with me, but I know everything will be okay. So tonight...I started searching for childcare. Wow, I have my work cut out for me. I can't hardly stand the thought of planning to leave you before I even meet you. I guess that's just part of it though. Derrick says Brady's ready for a playmate and that he can't wait until he licks you and steals your stuffed toys. I think I have to agree. Of course I'm a dog lover and I believe they are way smarter than we give them credit. Call me crazy, but I have to mention this story. Before I started feeling so sickly, when I would arrive home from work...Brady would want me to play fetch with him. Now, he just crawls in his bed for a bit first and lets me rest...How sweet is that! I think he has to know something is up! Lastly, I have to document Anna Kate's response to you being in my tummy...She said that if you're not a girl - We have to send you back. When I asked what we would name you...she said "Girl." Either way, I know she will love you. Pray for us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment