Sunday, October 25, 2009

Starting Week 10

To our little one...you are starting to make me feel heavier than normal. Oh well, I guess I need to get adjusted to that. You brought us good luck at the Bama vs. TN game yesterday. We had such a scare, and thankfully pulled out a close win. I can't wait until November 12th when we get to see you again! After that, i think it will be time to start buying your Bama gear. I haven't felt as sick as last week...so maybe we're on the way to better days. Derrick says I can fall asleep anywhere and everywhere. There was a point in the 3rd quarter that I thought I could sleep at the game:) I just read that you can now bend your arms and legs and you already should be getting nails. I can't believe how quickly God has brought you together. I look forward to the next few weeks and pray you continue to develop properly. I'm starting to be curious ...should I be thinking pink or blue?

1 comment:

  1. I think blue (hope I am right little Tice) don't be mad at Lee and I if you are a girl :)

    ReplyDelete