Friday, October 16, 2009

ONLY 7 Months to GO!

What an eventful week! Our baby now has arms and legs...according to this week's u/s. I have experienced some of those not so exciting pregnancy symptoms this week, but that's okay as long as our little one is as healthy as can be. I can't wait to post all the new pics..(I plan to do so tomorrow). I can't wait until next week when we officially carry him or her to the Alabama/TN football game! I was actually carrying you at the Arkansas game, but I don't count it since your little heart wasn't beating yet...It's definitely beating now. Wednesday it was 172 and today 179!! I just found out today that (now I will start writing my posts to the baby by the way...since it actually feels real!) I will be taking you on an airplane ride in November for work! Everyone start praying the sickness is gone by then. lol. That could be an interesting ride:( Nevertheless, I'm praying that your little body is perfect as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment