Monday, October 5, 2009

The sickness begins:(

I'm not complaining..Okay maybe just a little...wow feeling nauseous all day long isn't fun. Besides having a very keen sense of smell, and feeling sick off and on all day- I'm okay. The not so funny thought that keeps crossing my mind is hoping that I won't get really sick during a lunch with my doctors. Today, I recall sitting there and thinking is this food coming back up or staying down. Sorry too much information. On a better note, Derrick cooked chicken tonight- he's a wonderful husband. Speaking of feeling sick, my baby (the one I have now- my dog) is not doing well. He has some type of degenerative back disease. He had to go to the vet today and they gave him morphine. He's so confused...I'm so sad. We are making changes to try to eliminate stress on his back...blocking off steps, shutting doors, and purchasing small in-house steps to help Brady climb on the sofa and bed. To think, one day we'll be doing all this for a child- except much more!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for you being a blogger! I am looking forward to lots of good stories and pictures. I hope you realize that your blog can't take the place of our morning chats :) I am sorry about poor Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you aren't feeling good, but sooo glad why you aren't feeling good :) I can't wait to meet baby Tice in May. We are praying for you guys and really want to do dinner in the next couple weeks!!

    ReplyDelete