Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Vacation with Anniston






I can't believe that tomorrow Anniston will be six months old already! Everyday she seems to do something new.. She is now so alert and even smiling at us (it's the most precious smile I've ever seen)! Her little face is filling out and she is now in 0-3 month clothes. I was so sad to see her new newborn diapers go. Before I know it, I will be back to work and she will be holding her head up:( Sometimes I just want time to stand still. Luckily, we were able to take her on our first family vacation this past week. Yes, we took a five week old on vacation, but she did great! We traveled to Savannah, Georgia for the holiday and had a great time. I can't wait until she gets older and I'm able to show her the pictures from Savannah. A good friend of mine reminded me today that we are to thank God in everything. It made me think more about those long nights and all the wishing I've been doing. We constantly say we want her to sleep through the night and don't get me wrong ...I do look forward to that. Today, I did decide to thank God for those precious middle of the night smiles more and thank him for giving us such a special child on loan. Here's a few pics from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment