Monday, July 12, 2010

The first 6 weeks!


I can't believe Anniston is already six weeks old and my maternity leave is more than half over. I'm so blessed to have this time with her, but it is flying by. Her smile is getting bigger and bigger..I just love it. In case I forget to get this in the baby book ...I have one funny. Last night, it was 2a.m. and we were exhausted. I nursed her and then Derrick had her and she latched on to him with all her might. We just busted out laughing. I can't wait to tell her when she's older. She is changing so fast...today I was about to go crazy - I couldn't figure out why she was still crying and then I sat her up in the recliner and stood in front of her and she just laughed at me. I'm glad she thinks I'm funny because sometimes I feel like I'm going nuts. It did make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment