Friday, April 23, 2010

One more month!!!!

I am thrilled this is my last month until Anniston's arrival! The flip side is thinking that I could possibly carry her for another whole month- that seems like an eternity! Either way, we truly don't have long and the anticipation is driving me a little crazy. It doesn't help that the doctor tells me that she could be born at any time and would be fine...that doesn't give me much motivation. I'd rather him say that something else needs to develop so I'm more driven to keep her in longer- as if I have any control in the matter:) This was week #2 for our birthing classes and wow ...we were in for some educational surprises for sure! Our sweet teacher did notice Derrick's scared to death look on his face, but he was a trooper for sure. The best part is when we got the mats out- of course when I came back from the restroom my precious husband had our one pillow propped behind his back..This whole pregnancy thing must be tough on our husbands. LOL. Derrick did put the base of the car seat in the car already and he's encouraged me to pack a bag- so I know he's anxious too. Next week we will meet with our Pediatrician and Tuesday go for the 36 week appointment. As for me, I'm having major difficulty bending ...but other than that ...just pressing along. I'm praying constantly for a healthy baby and can't wait to see her sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment