Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bitter Sweet:)






I'm sure many of you share my same excitement around Christmas! I cannot wait for it to arrive and it always seems bitter sweet when it's over, but especially this year! Since, my mom is a teacher and I just love being home around this time of year...I've always saved the majority of my vacation for the holidays. This year was especially exciting. Anniston was 6 months old (7 months the day after Christmas, but I didn't want to round up) and having the extra time with both she and Derrick was more than I could ask for. This Christmas was especially bitter sweet because I know we want all be off work together for an entire week until Derrick returns from Missouri in June and it was the first Christmas without my precious aunt. On a happy note, The Celebration of Christ's birthday plus the winter white Christmas was such a blessing all in one! I already can't wait until next year!

As the new year rolls around, Anniston's jabber is turning into words. She can say "bye bye" and "da da" and is starting to wave, mimic us, and now sits up and plays on her own. We are very proud parents to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment