Wednesday, January 20, 2010

22 weeks already!

The past three weeks have flown by. You must be growing...because I know I am. We had a great doctor's appointment this week. They wouldn't let me see you for long, but they did quickly run the ultrasound machine over my tummy to ensure you are a little girl- There's no denying..You were in the perfect position. Thankfully, all the pink items will look great! Your little heartbeat was 160 this time. I just love you more and more everyday. We are in Dallas now for a meeting, and I wasn't crazy about the flight...but I did get some Babywise reading in:) I'm so excited about the 4D...I know it isn't until the first week of March, but I can't wait already. I am so thankful that you seem to be growing like expected. Derrick is already talking about building you a toy box...He's afraid Brady will tear up your toys I guess. I almost forgot...ROLL TIDE ROLL! We became National Champions since I was last on here. When I checked in my hotel today in Texas ...I wanted to say Roll Tide, but I was polite:) Also, Derrick put the most precious cradle together for our bedroom for you already. It's another reminder that you will be here soon! Can't wait for you to meet all your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment